Connect Edit on the Spot to OBS - a free, open-source software for video recording and streaming. Use the desktop app to capture video and audio from multiple sources like cameras, microphones, and computer screens with the following steps:
1. Click Login at Edit on the Spot
2. Enter your email address
3. Retrieve your one-time password email login and click to sign in within 3 minutes of receiving the email
4. Now that you have created an account, a stream key will be assigned to your login email. Repeat steps 1-3 to log in after your account has been registered. You will be required to copy and paste the Streaming Server, Stream Key and Playback URL later.
5. On your OBS account, go to settings and then click ‘Stream’
6. On the Service field, select the option ‘Custom’
7. Copy and paste the Streaming URL and Stream Key from Edit on the Spot to "Stream Key" field on your OBS account.