Top and tail your meetings as an organiser with the Custom Streaming Meeting app and activate Live Streaming mode. You can do all of this in the following steps:
1. Click Login at Edit on the Spot
2. Create your account.
3. Verify your account by clicking the link sent to your email.
4. After verifying your account, log in by following steps 1 and 2 once again.
5. Once you've successfully logged in, head over to the 'Stream Keys' page.
6. On this page, you'll find your unique Streaming Server, Stream Key, and Playback URL. Be sure to copy and paste these details as you'll need them later.
7. In the Custom Streaming Meeting app of Microsoft Teams, copy and paste the Streaming URL and Stream Key from Edit on the Spot to the Input fields.
8. After you fill out these fields, the Start streaming button will enable, allowing you to begin streaming. Click the Start Streaming button and a final prompt will appear to confirm that the stream should begin.
9. If you do not have the live streaming mode policy available to you, you will see a message in the app directing you to contact your IT administrator.
- Only one RTMP stream can be enabled at a time. If you have added more than one streaming app to the meeting and start a second stream, the original stream will stop and the meeting output will begin on the newly started stream.
- For security reasons, the RTMP URL and key are not saved in the Custom Streaming app.
- Navigating away from the app will clear the fields, but the stream will continue.