Are you a die-hard fan of live-streaming e-sports and other prosumer applications? With the ElGato streaming devices, connecting to Edit on the Spot with the proprietary software “Game Capture” is simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Click Login at Edit on the Spot
2. Create your account.
3. Verify your account by clicking the link sent to your email.
4. After verifying your account, log in by following steps 1 and 2 once again.
5. Once you've successfully logged in, head over to the 'Stream Keys' page.
6. On this page, you'll find your unique Streaming Server, Stream Key, and Playback URL. Be sure to copy and paste these details as you'll need them later.
7. On Elgato Game Capture, press the "+" button next to the Account option and select rtmp://
8. In the Custom RTMP Streaming URL window pop-up, enter your Edit on the Spot account name. Then copy and paste the Streaming URL and Stream Key from Edit on the Spot.